It has been a couple of months since my last post! Apologies for going off radar! I have taken this opportunity to reflect on life and spend more quality time with my family. I have also tried my hand at several different crafts. Some old and some new!
I was unsure whether to blog about these new crafts or not? I created this blog for the sole dedication of all things crochet. Hubby thinks that it should not matter which craft I am using! So!! I am taking hubby’s advice on board and creating posts about everything I have been creating over the last few months. Slight spoiler – there are going to be a lot of posts released periodically very very soon….
Here is a sneak preview of some of the posts I am currently writing:-
- Shrink Plastic – Keyrings & Necklace Pendants
- Felt Brooches with and without embroidery
- Sewing – Necklace
- Painting (Rediscovering an old passion)
- Makeup & Nail Varnish (Rediscovering another old passion)
- Finally got around to my John Lewis Review!
I hope you can join me on the next step in my crafting adventure!